Information for foreign entrants
For admission to the 2021 Foreign nationals do not have to come to Russia to submit documents. It will be possible to apply with the application of all necessary documents through the university's information system, access to which is open here.
To help navigate the receipt, we have prepared for you answers to the most frequently asked questions. Other questions can be contacted through a feedback form:
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. This Regulation aims to strengthen the mechanisms for ensuring the rights of the subject to maintain the confidentiality of information about facts, events and circumstances of his life.
1.2. Regulations on the handling and protection of personal data (Further - Position) determines how you collect, store, transfer and any other use of employees' personal data, entrants, students, their parents in accordance with the law of the Russian Federation and the guarantee of confidentiality of information about the subject of personal data.
1.3. The provision is developed in accordance with the Constitution of the Russian Federation, The Labour Code of the Russian Federation, The Federal law from 27.07.2006 No. 149-FZ "on information, information technology and data protection», The Federal law from 27.07.2006 No 152-FH "On personal data" and other regulations, operating in the Russian Federation.
1.4. Here are the terms:
Personal data operator (next operator) State body, municipal authority, Legal or natural person, independently or in conjunction with others, the organizing and (or) processing personal data, and the goals of personal data processing, Personal data, to be processed, actions (operation), committed with personal data. Under this Regulation, the operator is the TSU.
Personal data Any information, directly or indirectly to a particular or defined individual (subject to personal data).
subject Subject of personal data.
worker An individual, working with the operator.
Processing personal data Any action (operation) or a set of actions (Operations), automation or non-use of such tools with personal data, Including collection, record, Systematization, the accumulation of, storage, qualification (renewal, change), extract, use, Transfer (propagation, assignment, access), anonymization, blocking, removal, Destruction of personal data.
Distribution of personal data Action, aimed at disclosing personal data to an unspecified number of individuals.
Automated personal data processing Processing personal data with computing.
Providing personal data Action, aimed at disclosing personal data to a particular person or a certain number of persons.
Blocking personal data Temporary shutdown of personal data processing (except in cases of, If processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
Destruction of personal data Action, as a result of which it becomes impossible to recover the content of personal data in the personal data information system and(or) as a result of which material media of personal data are destroyed.
Depersonalization of personal data Action, as a result of which it becomes impossible without the use of additional information to determine the identity of personal data to a particular subject of personal data.
Personal data information system (further ISPD)A set of personal data contained in databases and the processing of information technology and technology.
Cross-border transfer of personal data Transfer of personal data to a foreign state by a foreign government, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
2. PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
2.1. In order to ensure the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen, the following requirements are required to be respected in the processing of personal data:
2.1.1. Processing of personal data is allowed in the following cases:
- the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to process his personal data;
- Processing personal data is necessary to achieve goals, established by the international treaty of the Russian Federation or the law, to carry out and fulfil the functions assigned by the legislation of the Russian Federation to the operator, powers and responsibilities;
- processing of personal data is necessary for the implementation of justice, enforcement of the judicial act, act of another body or official, enforced in accordance with the Russian Federation's executive proceedings (further - the execution of the court act);
- processing of personal data is necessary to ensure the provision of such a service, to register the subject of personal data on a single portal of state and municipal services (according to No. 210-FH "On the organization of the provision of public and municipal services");
- processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract, party of which is either the beneficiary or guarantor for which is the subject of personal data, and to enter into a contract on the initiative of the subject of personal data or contract, to which the subject of personal data will be the beneficiary or guarantor;
- Processing personal data is essential to protect lives, health or other vital interests of the subject of personal data, if it is not possible to obtain the consent of the subject of personal data;
- the processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided, that the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data are not violated;
- the processing of personal data is necessary for the professional activities of a journalist and (or) legitimate media activities or scientific, literary or other creative activities, provided, that the rights and legitimate interests of the subject of personal data are not violated;
- the processing of personal data is carried out for statistical or other research purposes, subject to the obligatory anonymization of personal data, except for purposes, Federal law from 27.07.2006 No 152-Fz (Ed. from 25.07.2011) "About Personal Data";
- Personal data is processed, access to an unlimited number of persons who are provided by the subject of personal data or at his request (Next - personal data, made by the public subject of personal data);
- Personal data is processed, subject to publication or mandatory disclosure under federal law.
2.1.2. Personal data must be processed legally and fairly.
2.1.3. The processing of personal data should be limited to achieving specific, pre-determined and legitimate targets. Personal data is not allowed to be processed, incompatible with the purpose of collecting personal data.
2.1.4. Databases are not allowed to merge, containing personal information, Processing which is carried out for the purpose of, incompatible with each other.
2.1.5. Only personal data is subject to processing, that meet the goals of their processing.
2.1.6. The content and volume of personal data processed must be in line with the stated processing goals. Processed personal data should not be redundant in relation to the stated purposes of processing it.
2.1.7. Personal data must be accurate, their sufficiency, and, where necessary, relevant to the purpose of processing personal data. The operator must take the necessary measures or ensure that they are taken to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
2.1.8. Personal data subjects should not waive their rights to retain and protect personal data.
2.2. Getting personal data:
2.2.1. All personal data should be obtained directly from the subject of personal data. The subject independently decides to provide his personal data and gives written consent to their processing by the operator, which is contained in the employee's employment contract, in the applicant's application for admission to the university. If additional personal data is provided to the subject of personal data, the employee agrees on the form, listed in Appendix No. 1 to this Regulation.
2.2.2. Health report, the absence of contraindications for teaching activities is requested from employees on the basis of the requirement of articles 213 and 331 The labour code of the Russian Federation. Medical report is provided personally by the employee at employment and is kept in the documents of the employee's personal case.
2.2.3. In the case of incapacity or a minority of the subject of personal data, all personal subjects should be received from his legal representatives. The legal representative independently decides to provide personal data of his ward and gives written consent to their processing by the operator. The application form for processing of the ward's personal data is presented in the application 2 to this Regulation.
2.2.4. No written consent required, if the processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of executing the contract, one of the parties of which is the subject of personal data.
2.2.5. Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data. In cases, referred to in paragraph 3.2.2. consent may be revoked by the legal representative of the personal data subject. The consent form for the processing of personal data is presented in the application 3 to this Regulation.
2.2.6. In cases, when the operator can only obtain the subject's personal data from a third party, the subject must be notified in advance and must obtain written consent from him. In the notice, the operator is required to report the purpose, ways and sources of personal data, and the nature of the personal data to be obtained and the possible consequences of the subject's refusal to give written consent to obtain it. Consent is written in two copies, one of which is given to the subject, The second is stored by the operator. The subject's consent statement form for receiving his personal data from a third party is presented in the application 4 to this Regulation.
2.2.7. It is forbidden to obtain and process the personal data of the subject about his political, religious and other beliefs and privacy.
2.2.8. It is forbidden to obtain and process the personal data of the subject about his membership in public associations or his trade union activities, except in cases of, federally.
2.2.9. In cases, directly related to labour and education issues, in accordance with article 24 The Constitution of the Russian Federation is entitled to receive and process data on the privacy of the subject only with his written consent.
2.3. Storage of personal data:
2.3.1. The storage of personal data of subjects is carried out by the operator's structural units in accordance with the list of personal data and the list of ISPD, approved by the operator.
2.3.2. Personal affairs and other documents, Containing personal information, stored in paper form in folders. Personal matters are stored in a specially designated section of the safe (or metal cabinets), providing protection against unauthorized access.
2.3.3. Unit, storing personal data on paper media, protect them from unauthorized access and copying under the Personal Data Processing Regulations, without the use of automation tools", approved by the Russian Government 15 September 2008 g. № 687.
2.4. Transfer of personal data:
2.4.1. When transferring the subject's personal data, the operator is required to comply with the following requirements:
- do not disclose the personal data of the subject to a third party without the written consent of the subject or his legal representative, except in cases of, when necessary to prevent a threat to the life and health of the subject, and in cases, required by the Russian Labor Code or other federal laws. Form of the subject's consent to transfer his personal data to a third party see. In the app 5 Present Regulations;
- warn individuals, receiving the subject's personal data, about, that this data can only be used for the purpose of, for whom they are reported, and to require these individuals to confirm that, that this rule is followed. Person, receiving the subject's personal data, obligated to comply with confidentiality requirements;
- do not disclose the personal data of the subject for commercial purposes without his written consent;
- Don't ask for information about the employee's health, Except for those information, that relates to the possibility of fulfilling his employment role;
- transfer the subject's personal data to the representatives of the subjects in order, established by the Labour Code of the Russian Federation, and limit this information only to those personal data of the subject, that are necessary to perform these functions;
- all information about the transfer of personal data of the subject is recorded in the Personal Data Accounting Journal in order to monitor the legality of the use of this information by persons, received it. The log records information about the face, requested, the date of the transfer of personal data or the date of the notification of the denial of their provision, and also celebrated, what kind of information was passed on.
2.4.2. All privacy measures when collecting, processing and storing the subject's personal data is applied as paper, so on electronic (Automated) Media.
2.4.3. Domestic access (Access within the institution) to the personal data of the subject have:
- Corporate Network Administrator 1 Telecommunications category, Administration and protection of information
- Modular Training Administrator
- Security Administrator
- Administrator of the electronic testing system
- Administrator of the Sports and Health Center
- archivist 1 categories
- Accountant 1 non-financial asset division
- Accountant 1 Hr about HR and training
- Accountant 1 Customer and Customer Division categories
- Accountant 1 Financial Asset Management Category
- Accountant 1 Category of Territorial Financial Accounting (all branches)
- Accountant 2 non-financial asset division
- Accountant 2 Hr about HR and training
- Accountant 2 Customer and Customer Division categories
- Accountant 2 Financial Asset Management Category
- Accountant 2 Category of Territorial Financial Accounting (all branches)
- Accountant of the Material Department 1 categories
- General Accountant 1 categories
- Buyers and Customers Accountant
- Accountant of the Financial Assets Department
- Accountant of the settlement department
- Accountant of the settlement department 1 categories
- Accountant of the Territorial Financial Accounting Department
- Accountant of the Territorial Financial Accounting Department 1 categories
- Accountant of the Territorial Financial Accounting Department 2 categories
- Leading librarian
- Leading accountant of the material department
- Leading general accountant
- Lead Accountant of the Financial Reporting Administration
- Leading accountant for non-financial assets
- Lead accountant for human resources and trainees
- Leading accountant for buyers and customers
- Leading Accountant for Financial Assets
- Leading accountant of the territorial financial accounting department (all branches)
- Lead documentologist
- Lead Engineer in The Capital Construction and Repair Department
- Lead Engineer in Project Estimates
- Lead Technical Oversight Engineer
- Leading programmer in information systems development and adaptation
- Leading programmer of the Financial Accounting and Reporting Administration
- Leading specialist (all chairs)
- Leading regulatory specialist
- Lead Project and Programme Administration Specialist
- Leading Corporate Security Specialist
- Leading Specialist in the Methodical Accompaniment Department
- Lead Specialist in Education's Quality Monitoring Department
- Leading Specialist in The Scientific Activities Monitoring Department
- Leading Specialist in Extracurricular Activities
- Leading Specialist in The Physical Affairs Department
- Leading Legal Officer
- Leading Specialist of the First Division
- Leading specialist in military accounting and student booking
- A leading expert on educational work
- Leading data protection specialist in the telecommunications department, Administration and protection of information
- HR specialist
- Leading Human Resources Specialist
- Leading human resources specialist in the department of scientific and educational personnel
- Leading human resources specialist in the personal accounting department of students
- Leading Human Resources Specialist in Human Resources
- Leading expert in the organization of scientific work
- Leading occupational health and safety specialist
- Leading specialist of the admissions committee
- Leading specialist of the HR Department (all branches)
- Leading Specialist in the Territorial Department (all branches)
- Leading specialist of the student nutrition center
- Lead Economist, Employee And Social Security Student (all branches)
- Chief Economist, Economic Support (all branches)
- Chief Economist of the Planning and Economic Department
- Chief Economist in Finance
- Chief Economist of the Economic Service
- Chief Librarian
- Chief Accountant
- Chief Regulatory Officer
- Chief Specialist in Education's Quality Monitoring Department
- Chief Specialist in Higher Excellence
- Chief Specialist of the SPO
- Chief Mobilization Officer
- Chief Occupational Safety
- Chief Specialist of the Recovery Admissions Commission
- Director of the Department for extracurricular activity
- Director of General Affairs Department
- Director of the Institute
- Director of College
- Director of the TSU branch (all branches)
- Director of the Centre for Social and Cultural and Service
- Director of the Student Nutrition Center
- SPO branch manager
- Associate Professor
- Head of the Chair
- Head of computer class
- Head of laboratory
- Head of Automation, technologies and repair
- Head of Information Technology and Computing
- The head of the STR
- Head of production practice
- Head of Industrial Practice at spo
- Deputy Chief Accountant
- Deputy Chief Accountant for Territorial Divisions
- Deputy Director of the Institute of Engineering and Economics for Training and Orientation
- The college's deputy director for teaching and methodical work
- The Deputy Director on educational work
- The Deputy Director on educational and methodical work
- Deputy Director for academic and career-oriented work
- Deputy Head of the Sports and Health Center
- Deputy Head of the Admissions Commission
- Engineer of the Capital Construction and Repair Department
- Computer and Software Engineer 1 categories
- Engineer of the Center for Scientific Research
- Engineer-programmer 2 Information Systems Development and Adaptation Category
- Software Engineer of information systems development and adaptation
- Human Resources Inspector of the Personal Accounting Division of Students
- Student Nutrition Center Calculator
- Sports and Health Centre Ticket Controller
- Laborator of the SPO division
- Methodologist (the first qualification category)
- Head of Administrative and Economic Management
- Head of the second department
- Head of the Information and Analysis Department
- Head of regulatory and analytical department
- Head of General Department
- Head of Financial Reporting Administration
- Head of Business Planning and Economic Analysis
- Head of Internal Audit
- Head of Human Resources
- Head of Capital Construction and Repair
- Head of education quality monitoring department
- The Chief of Department of scientific-pedagogical personnel
- Head of Workers' and Social Security For Students
- Head of International Operations
- Head of Personal Accounting
- Head of Training Planning and Control
- Head of Information Policy
- Head of foreign student engagement
- Head of non-financial assets
- Head of Human Resources and Training
- Head of Customer and Customer Service
- Head of The Head of The Physical Operations Department
- Head of Financial Assets
- Head of Legal Affairs
- Head of the Department of training of highly qualified personnel
- Head of Human Resources Development
- Head of Information Systems Development and Adaptation
- Head of telecommunications, Administration and protection of information
- Head of the Department of Educational and Social and Psychological Support for Students
- Head of The Economic Support Department
- Head of the first department
- Head of the repair site
- Head of the Territorial Division
- Head of the Territorial Division - Deputy Head of Territorial Administration
- Head of territorial financial accounting (all branches)
- Head of Information Technology and Systems
- Head of capital construction and repair
- Head of Human Resources
- Head of Social Security
- Chief Financial Officer
- Head of finance and economic management
- Teacher-psychologist (highest qualification category)
- Assistant Vice-Chancellor for Strategic Development
- The Assistant to the Rector
- Lecturer in the Department of Physical Education
- Teacher-organizer of the foundations of life safety (the first qualification category)
- programmer 3 Information Systems Development and Adaptation Category
- Information Systems Development and Adaptation Programmer
- Vice-Rector of the University
- Vice-Rector for educational activity
- Head of The Archives Service
- The head of the selection Committee (all branches)
- Head of the Admissions Commission
- Project manager
- Head Sports Club
- Head of Corporate Reporting Centre
- Head of the Youth Initiatives Centre
- Secretary of the Institute of Architecture and Design
- Secretary of the head
- Secretary training
- Adviser to the Rector for security
- Social pedagogue (the first qualification category)
- Specialist 1 categories (all chairs)
- Specialist 1 Corporate Security Category
- Specialist 1 categories of education quality monitoring
- Specialist 2 categories (all chairs)
- Specialist 2 categories of education quality monitoring
- Specialist 2 Telecommunications category, Administration and protection of information
- Specialist in Administrative and Economic Management 2 categories
- Specialist at the Institute of Architecture and Design
- Specialist of the International Training and Training Centre 2 categories
- Business Planning and Economic Analysis Specialist 1 categories
- Business Planning and Economic Analysis Specialist 2 categories
- Specialist in the Capital Construction and Repair Department 1 categories
- Corporate security specialist
- Specialist in the Methodical Accompaniment Department 1 categories
- Specialist in the Department of Workers' and Social Security of Students 2 categories
- Training planning and control specialist
- Training planning and control specialist 2 categories
- Specialist in The Office of Individuals
- Specialist in The Office of Individuals 1 categories
- Legal Specialist 2 categories
- Specialist in the Research Initiatives Development Department
- Specialist in the Research Initiatives Development Department 2 categories
- Specialist in Employment Promotion 1 categories
- Contract Economics Specialist 1 categories
- Contract Economics Specialist 1 categories
- Specialist in military accounting and student booking
- Internal Audit Specialist 1 categories
- Specialist in educational work 2 categories
- Specialist in additional education
- Information Security Specialist 1 categories
- HR specialist 1 Human Resources category
- HR specialist 1 categories of the department of scientific and educational personnel
- HR specialist 1 Categories of Personal Accounting For Learners
- HR specialist 1 Personnel Development Category
- HR specialist 2 categories
- HR specialist 2 Categories of Personal Accounting For Learners
- HR specialist 2 Personnel Development Category
- Human resources specialist
- Human resources specialist in the personal accounting department of students
- Occupational Health And Safety Specialist
- Contract Specialist 1 categories
- Public relations specialist 1 categories
- Public relations specialist 2 categories
- Specialist on educational and methodical work
- Specialist on educational and methodical work 1 categories
- Specialist on educational and methodical work 2 categories
- Specialist in the training and methodical work of the SPO department
- Specialist admissions committee
- Specialist admissions committee 1 categories
- Student human resources specialist
- Student human resources specialist 1 categories
- Specialist in the Territorial Department
- Specialist in the Territorial Department 1 categories
- Specialist in the Territorial Department 2 categories
- Corporate Reporting Centre Specialist 2 categories
- Specialist of the Center for Electronic Educational Technology 1 categories
- ContractIng Specialist
- Contract Legal Specialist
- Senior Administrator of the Security Department
- Senior Administrator of the Sports and Health Center
- Senior cashier for financial assets
- Senior Lecturer, uns unparalleled (all chairs)
- Senior paramedic
- Technology in the development and adaptation of information systems
- Food-receiving goods
- Training Wizard 1 categories
- Training Wizard 1 Marketing and Municipal Administration
- Economist 1 Planning and Economic Division category
- Economist 2 Economic Support Division category
- Economist 2 Planning and Economic Division category
- Economist 2 Financial Division category
- Economist of the Department of Workers' And Social Security Students
- Economist of the Department of Economic Accompaniment
- Economist of the Finance Department
- Economist of the Finance Department 1 categories
- Economist of The Economic Service.
Officials, responsible persons for the organization of the processing of personal data and the distribution of functions between them to process and protect personal data are established by the order of the rector.
2.4.4. All employees, having access to the personal data of subjects, commit to non-disclosure of personal data. Employees are introduced to the Regulation on the processing and protection of personal data under the mural in the employment contract. Their job descriptions establish responsibility for disclosing and improperly executing duties to protect the personal data of employees and students.
2.4.5. Among the mass consumers of personal data outside the institution are state and non-state functional structures: tax inspections; law enforcement; statistical authorities; insurance agencies; military enlistment offices; Social Security authorities; Pension funds; Federal, Republican and municipal governments. Supervisory authorities have access to information only in the sphere of their competence.
2.4.6. Organization, to which the subject can transfer money (Insurance Companies, non-state pension funds, Charities, Credit institutions) can only access a subject's personal data if he or she is authorized.
2.5. Destruction of personal data:
2.5.1. Personal data of subjects are stored no longer, than it requires the purpose of their processing, and they must be destroyed when the processing goals are met or if they are no longer necessary to achieve them.
2.5.2. Documents, Containing personal information, to be stored and destroyed in order, provided by the archival legislation of the Russian Federation and the university's office.
3. THE RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF PERSONAL DATA AND OPERATOR
3.1. The subject of personal data has the right to receive information, processing his personal data, Including:
- Confirmation of the fact of processing of personal data by the operator
- legal grounds and goals for processing personal data
- the operator's goals and the way the operator processes personal data
- Operator's name and location, Facial information (Except for the operator's employees), who have access to personal data or who may be disclosed personal data under a contract with the operator or under federal law
- processed personal data, related to the relevant subject of personal data, source of their receipt, if there is no other way in which such data is provided by federal law
- Personal data processing time frame, including the timing of their storage
- how the subject's personal data is exercised, Federal law from 27.07.2006 No 152-Fz "On Personal Data"
- information about the transboundary transmission of data carried out or suspected cross-border data transfers
- name or surname, the name, middle name and address of the person, processing personal data on behalf of the operator, if the treatment is charged or charged to such a person
- Other information, under current russian law.
3.2. In order to protect personal data, entities have the right to:
- require the operator to clarify its personal data, blocking or destroying them in the event of, if personal data is incomplete, Obsolete, Inaccurate, mishandled or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, and to take legal measures to protect their rights
- require information to be provided, referred to in paragraph 3.1, From the operator in an accessible form, and they should not contain personal data, related to other subjects of personal data, except in cases of, if there are legitimate grounds for disclosing such personal data
- require information to be provided, referred to in paragraph 3.1, from the operator when contacting or when receiving a request from the subject of personal data or his representative. The request must include the main document number, identity of the subject of personal data or his representative, information about the date of issuance of the document and the body that issued it, information, confirming the subject's involvement in a relationship with the operator (contract number, contract date, conditional verbal designation and (or) Other information), Or information, otherwise confirming that personal data has been processed by the operator, signature of the subject of personal data or his representative. The request can be sent in the form of an electronic document and signed by electronic signature in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation
- require the exclusion or correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data, as well as data, treated in violation of the law
- if the operator or the person authorized by them refuse to exclude or correct the personal data of the subject - to declare in writing their disagreement, Presenting the appropriate justification
- supplement personal estimates with a statement, expressing his own point of view
- require the operator or the person authorized by them to notify all persons, who have previously been informed of incorrect or incomplete personal data of the subject, about all the changes or exceptions made to them
- to appeal to the court any misconduct or omission of the operator or the person authorized by him in the processing and protection of the personal data of the subject.
3.3. To protect the personal data of subjects, the operator is obliged to:
- at their own expense to protect the personal data of the subject from misuse or loss in order, established by Russian law
- not to disclose to third parties or to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, if otherwise not provided by Russian law
- to inform the employee or his representatives of this Regulation and their rights in the field of personal data protection under the receipt
- on request to familiarize the subject of personal data, non-employee, or in the case of incapacity or a minor of the subject, its legal representatives with this Regulation and its rights to protect personal data
- to transfer the personal data of the subject only in accordance with this Regulation and the legislation of the Russian Federation
- to provide the subject's personal data only to authorized persons and only in that part, which they need to fulfil their employment duties in accordance with this Regulation and the legislation of the Russian Federation
- to give the subject free free access to their personal data, including the right to receive copies of any record, containing his personal data, except in cases of, provided by the law
- at the request of the subject or his legal representative to provide him with full information about his personal data and the processing of that data.
3.4. The subject of personal data or its legal representative undertakes to provide personal data, relevant to reality.
4. RESPONSIBILITY FOR BREACHES OF THE RULES, REGULATING THE PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
4.1. Head, allowing an employee to access a confidential document, containing personal information, is personally responsible for this permit.
4.2. Person, guilty of breaking the rules, regulating the receipt of, Processing and protecting personal data, are disciplined and liable in order of, established by the Russian Labor Code and other federal laws, and are also involved in civil law, Administrative and criminal liability in the order of, federally established laws.
Citizens, which states can study at the TSU?
Citizens of any state can study at all levels of vocational education at the university. Funding form, that is, the possibility of training on a budget or contract depends on your citizenship (Citizenship).
What programs can you enroll in??
For more information on the number of places available for admission, visit the section Applicant on the start page of the official website of the university. To view you need to choose a tab depending on what level you are interested in:
What documents are needed for receipt?
The minimum set of documents for any level of education is a passport and a document on education. Documents, performing in a foreign language, presented with a Translation into Russian, certified in the prescribed manner.
You have the right to provide other documents (on request), for example, confirming your individual achievements.
In some cases, it is necessary to undergo the procedure of legalization or recognition of the document on education.
How to apply?
In accordance with the ministry's order, the 2021 application to the University can be submitted electronically, by means of E-information system of the University.
When to apply?
This year, the TIA's adopted campaign starts with 14 may.
How and when you can pass the entrance tests?
All introductory tests take place in testing format (except for creative introductory tests, for incoming Architecture, Design architectural Wednesday).