Engineering economic Institute
Engineering economic Institute was established 01 February 2012 of the year.
The Institute prepares highly qualified engineers, economic, managerial occupations by combining in-depth examination of students of theoretical courses with practical work and actual scientific research.
The Institute is composed of 9 chairs, that implement the training of bachelors, Masters, graduate students in the following areas:
– "Heat power engineering and thermal engineering» profile: "Industrial heat engineering";
– "Land administration and cadastre» profile: Urban cadastre»;
– «Tehnosfernaja security» profile: "Safety of technological processes and manufactures", "Engineering protection of environment Wednesday»;
– «Commerce» profile: "Logistics in the field of construction goods and services»;
– «Service» profile: «Service», "Service in housing-municipal and construction complex».
Engineering economic Institute prepares the best staff in the field service and industrial safety
Now before you open the doors of one of the most promising and rapidly developing institutions of engineering and Economics. The Institute has all opportunities for the training of qualified specialists in engineering, managerial spheres of activity. All directions of training, implemented at the Institute, in demand on the labour market. In addition to training activities, students have the opportunity to creatively develop, realize yourself as a person and to grow high-quality specialists.
Director of INZhJeKI, Ph.d., Associate Professor