Tyumen State Oil and Gas University provides the European Diploma Supplement for continuation of education and work abroad and in transnational and foreign companies in Russia.
The European diploma supplement is an official document, developed by the European commission, Council of Europe and UNESCO CEPES, with the help of which the countries mutually accept the documents about the higher education. The supplement is introduced by the Lisbon convention in 1997 and granted ratification in 2000.
The European diploma supplement is a document of one's higher education, being an international tool of one's qualification acceptance in the whole world.
The European diploma supplement consists of eight sections and contains the following information in English:
- About the holder of the diploma;
- About the acquired qualification;
- About the level of this qualification;
- About the educational content and achieved results, expressed in the ECTS (European credits transfer system) credits;
- About the functional application of the qualification;
- About the national education system.
Concerning all the questions about the European diploma supplement issue, please, contact:
International Office of TSOGU
Republic St., 49/3, Office 504
Tel/Fax: (+73452) 46-39-65