Logistics and supply chain management
Master program “Logistics and supply chain management” in English Language
INDUSTRIAL UNIVERSITY OF TYUMEN
The program focuses on the training of highly qualified logisticians – logistics managers, supply chain coordinators, analysts and researchers with an international methodology for strategic logistics management.
This program is based on the modern theory and practice of integrated logistics and the use of innovative approaches to supply chain management theory.
Support by industrial partners:
Within the framework of the program cooperation with more than 20 industrial partners, including Schlumberger, DPD, Holding Avtograd, the General Department of Construction of the Tyumen Region, Russian Post, X5 Ritail Group, U-tair, 等. is organized.
The program is guided by the following principles:
- Study of advanced concepts and technologies of integrated logistics and delivery management, allowing companies to compete successfully in a dynamic business environment;
- Development of skills for comprehensive analytical studies of transport processes and systems in the business environment of the company;
- Development of skills for risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of the strategy selected by the company based on a balanced system of indicators;
- Formation of skills for development of innovative management solutions based on knowledge of modern concepts of loss management in logistics systems;
- Study of modern concepts and technologies of simulation modeling, formation of skills of methods of simulation modeling of logistics processes to solve management problems.
Who can apply: the courses are suitable for those who hold a Bachelor degree in Science & Engineering
Start: 9 月 1, 2019
Duration: 2 years
Study options: full-time
Start date: 1.09.
Application available: from 15.05. 直到 30.07.
Division for International Students Recruitment,
Whatsаpp: +7 982 923 9557