Research Institute of reliability and safety of the materials and structures (SRI NBMK)
SRI NBMK is a structural unit of the Tyumen State oil and gas University. Institute staff has 25 years of experience in the field of industrial safety, testing and control of materials and constructions for engineering enterprises, Aviation, the oil and gas industry.
SRI NBMK laboratory equipped with facilities for the testing of materials and equipment for the optical and electron microscopy, x-ray diffractometry, nuclear gamma ray resonance, Laser interferometry, magnetic structural analysis.
The thematic scope of scientific activities
– Review and development of documentation in the field of industrial safety for the oil and gas industry.
– Inspection of equipment and materials by non-destructive methods of control, examination of technical devices.
– Design, programming and implementation of automated control systems at hazardous production facilities of petrochemical industry.
Reliability and safety of hazardous production facilities in oil, gas, petrochemical industry and railway transport
– Developed more than 100 projects in the field of industrial safety for companies of Lukoil – Western Siberia», OAO Gazpromneft – NIS», OOO «TÈRM», OJSC "NEFTEMASH", OOO «Nâgan′gazpererabotka», Llc «Megahim-Project ", Ojsc «Giprotûmenneftegaz», organizations of OAO Gazprom and oil company Transneft, JSC "SIBUR-trans", Llc «Tomskneftehim».
– A method of designing automated control systems for dangerous industrial objects, implemented object-oriented framework for such systems.
– Articles in the magazine "news of universities. Oil and gas» (2000-2015Gg.) -12.
– Patent for utility model – 5.
– Certificate of State registration of computer programs – 3
Offers on cooperation
– Development of action plans for localization and elimination of consequences of accidents at hazardous production facilities (I), II, and (III) hazard classes.
– Development of control system of industrial safety at hazardous production facilities (I) and (II) hazard classes.
– Development of industrial declarations of security.
– Industrial safety expertise.
– Integrated risk assessment at all stages of the product life cycle.
– Development and implementation of automated control systems for petrochemical plants and enterprises of railway transport.
Director: The Kovno (Kaunas) Ilya Moiseyevich
Tel.: (3452)25-69-47; 25-69-09