Research Institute for applied ethics
The thematic scope of scientific activities: Ethics, applied ethics, the ethos of the University.
Priorities: Ethics engineer, University ethics, ethics education.
The main research directions:
– the theory of applied ethics
– an innovative paradigm for applied ethics
– obŝeprofessional′naâ ethics
– Ethics of success
– ethics education
– the problem of moral choice
– Sociology ethos
– self-determination of the University
Grants on priority themes:
– Theoretical-methodological principles for the development of professional ethics in the post-modern perspective. Grant of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation on basic research in the Humanities. Code grant Go2-2.1-142. # GOS. registration 01.200305212. 2004.
– University mission design based on menedžeristskogo Convention and humanitarian approaches. Tyumen regional target scientific and technical program 2007-2008. NIR number under contract: 533 -DON (BEFORE – 15.07/1). 2008.
– developed and adopted by the Academic Council mission Credo Tsogu Tsogu (2008), Professional code of ethics of the University (2009);
– a code of professional ethics for civil servants of the Tyumen region (2013);
– developed and delivered at the invitation of the Chair of philosophy college graduate master class Prof.. V.i. Bakštanovskogo “Design professional-ethical code of university innovation paradigm of applied ethics” (2014 г.);
– from 1995 onwards produced magazine “Statements of the applied ethics” – ISSN 2307 – 518X – came out 46 the journal;
– published a three-part training manual V.i. Bakštanovskogo “Applied ethics: innovative course for master(Ant)and professors”.
Scientific publications in specialized magazines
Bakshtanovsky v. i. Ethos of the university: problems of research and institutionalization // International Scientific Conference “Academic Ethics and Improvement of University Management”. Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania, 2011 June 28-30.
Bakštanovskij V.i., Y.v. Sogomonov Yu.. Applied ethics: the idea of, Foundation, way of existence // Voprosy filosofii. 2007. № 9.
Bogdanov М.v., Bakštanovskij V.i., Y.v. Sogomonov Yu.. University as a research and education Corporation: the dualism of self-identification and priority selection // Philosophical Sciences. 2009. № 3. S. 78-95 (17/6).
Bakštanovskij In.. Contemporary applied ethics: extensive modernization of "practical philosophy" and/or innovative paradigm // Practical filosofiâ. 2010, № 2. With. 14-24.
Bakštanovskij In.. Ethic-applicative game as fronestičeskaâ technology development situation of moral choice // Social′na ethics: teoretični Ta prikladni problem. Kyiv National University, 2011 g. № 1. C. 86-104.
Bogdanov M.. How sociological research ethos // Sociological journal. 2012. № 1. With. 47-66;
Bakštanovskij In.. "Towards innovation paradigm: the formation of the partnership "applied ethics" V.i. Bakštanovskogo and Yu.. Sogomonov " // Ethical thought. ISS. 13. 2013 g. With. 246-260.
Offers on cooperation
– “Ethical cases” – parse the actual moral-conflict situations;
– development of concepts and models of ethical commissions and parsing techniques ethical cases for
to a specific University in accordance with the ideology of professional-ethical code Tsogu;
– development of courses in applied ethics (PKI);
– ethical expertise and advice.
Director: Bakštanovskij Vladimir Iosifovich
Address: 625000, Tyumen, St. Volodarsky, 38